What do you need to know about WPS Office?
- WPS Office supports track changes and comments allowing you to easily collaborate with both WPS Office and Microsoft ® Office users. Choose who can view and edit your documents. WPS Office includes document password protection, along with advanced read and write permissions.
How do I add line numbers in WPS?
Add Line Numbers In Writer, go to Page Layout > Line Numbers. Step 2. Select the option you want. Continuous – Each line in the whole document will be numbered.
How do you make a small number with WPS?
Go to Home > Numbering Button. If you want to set other number styles, please click the drop-down arrow next to Numbers Button to select different numbering formats.
Where is line spacing in WPS Office?
Change spacing between lines
- In your Word document, select the text you want to change.
- On your Android tablet, tap the Home tab, and then tap the Paragraph icon.
- Tap the Line Spacing menu and choose the line spacing you want, from 1.0 to 3.0.
How do I add line numbers to a PDF?
On the Layout tab, in the Page Setup group, click Line Numbers. Click Line Numbering Options, and then click the Layout tab. In the Apply to list, click Selected sections. Select the Add line numbering check box, and then select the options that you want.
How do I add a footer line in WPS?
Click Header and Footer icon in the Insert tab and the header and footer section will open in your document, along with the Header and Footer tab. Step 2. Enter the text that you want into the header and footer section. Section: Choose the Section start position: Continuous, New page, Even page, Odd page.
How do I add symbols to WPS?
How to insert special symbols in WPS Writer
- First, place the mouse cursor where we want to add a symbol.
- Click the Insert tab, then click the Symbol button.
- After choosing the symbol we want, click Insert to insert the symbol in the document.
- Then click Cancel to close the window.
Is 1.0 single-spacing?
Line spacing is the distance between lines. In earlier versions of Word, the default line spacing distance is “1.0,” or single-spacing, which stacks lines closely together with minimal space between. The amount of that space varies depending on the font used.
Where is double spacing in WPS?
To double-space the whole document, go to Design > Paragraph Spacing, and choose Double. Tip: To double-space only part of the document, select the paragraphs you want to change, go to Home > Line and Paragraph Spacing, and choose 2.0.
How do you write mathematical equations in WPS?
How can we use equation editor in WPS Writer
- Open the document, click Insert → Equation → Equation Editor.
- In the Equation Editor, the menu bar is on the top, and some commonly used formula commands are below the menu bar.
How do I reduce the bullet size in WPS?
Change the color, size, or format of bullets or numbers in a list
- Click a bullet or number in the list that you want to change.
- On the Home tab, under Paragraph, click the arrow next to Bullets or Numbering.
- Click the bullet or numbering list format that you want in the Bullet Library or the Numbering Library.