wordsmith. a person who works with words; especially : a skillful writer.
What’s the word called for good writing?
- Correct writing, in the sense of good spelling, is called orthography. Beautiful writing, as in hand lettering done artistically and often with flourishes or embellishment, is called calligraphy. Writing that is simply neat and clear is said to be done with good penmanship.
How do you describe a good writer?
Great writers are observers, always taking mental notes and noting subtle changes around them. This attention to detail not only makes them fantastic editors who can spot the smallest grammatical error during a read-through, but it adds a special touch to their writing, too. No descriptive detail gets left behind.
How do you describe someone with good writing skills?
How do you describe someone’s writing skills?
- articulate. adjective. able to express your thoughts, arguments, and ideas clearly and effectively.
- articulate. adjective.
- be couched in something. phrase.
- chatty. adjective.
- circuitous. adjective.
- clean. adjective.
- compendious. adjective.
- conversational. adjective.
How would you describe a talented writer?
Talented writing is energetic. Good writing avoids errors. Talented writing makes things happen in the reader’s mind — vividly, forcefully — that good writing, which stops with clarity and logic, doesn’t.
How do you say something is beautifully written?
When something is beautifully, gorgeously, perfectly said (or written), it’s eloquent.
What is a writers personality?
Most often, writers are stereotyped as being quiet, introspective, thoughtful, and observant. Introverts are the kind of people who thrive on being alone, who feel the rise of creative energy when they are not distracted from their own inner voices.
How do you describe a gifted writer?
Writers who have “the gift” tend to know it. You may be what I call a “solid” or even “strong” writer, someone who’s able to get their ideas to the page in a clear manner—even if they don’t have “that special something” that would draw clear and persistent praise.
How do you compliment a writer in one word?
Tell me you love my words, and I know you love me. Your writing is beautiful. My mind is a mess. I look forward to your writing.
- You are great at conveying things literally.
- You are great storyteller.
- Your a good story weaver.
- You are strong with your pen.
- You are superior in your thought process literally.
What distinguishes a good writer from a great one?
A good piece of writing holds your attention. It flows smoothly and everything makes sense. It’s interesting and a pleasure to read. Great writing, on the other hand, doesn’t just hold your attention; it commands your attention.