How do you erase text in a PDF ( edit PDF )?
- There are two ways to “erase” text. One is to use the “Edit Text Images” tool (Tools Content Editing Edit Text Images). With the tool active, you can then select text and delete it.
How do you Delete something on Moodle?
Click on the ‘Edit’ drop-down menu to the right of the item you wish to delete. From the drop-down menu which appears, click the ‘Delete’ option. Confirm that you wish to delete the item in question. Now the item has been deleted.
Can you Delete a submission on Moodle?
Select the relevant course from your Moodle homepage. Select the relevant assignment. From the submission inbox, click the trash can icon alongside the paper submission you would like to delete. A warning box will ask you to confirm the deletion.
How do I Delete any file?
To do so, right-click Start and choose Open Windows Explorer and then browse to locate the file you want to delete. In Windows Explorer, right – click the file or folder that you want to delete and then choose Delete. The Delete File dialog box appears. Click Yes to delete the file.
How do I Delete a private file in Moodle?
Deleting a Private File Navigate to your dashboard and to the Private files block. The file manager will appear. On the top next to the Download button you will see the Delete button.
How do you delete uploaded documents?
To delete an uploaded file:
- Open the File Manager.
- Click the folder that has the files you want to delete.
- Select the check box of the file(s) you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button.
- Click OK to confirm the deletion.
Can teachers see deleted assignments Moodle?
Your lecturer will be able to see if you have deleted an assignment but will not be able to access the file and it will not be counted as a submission.
How do I edit a submitted assignment on Moodle?
To edit an existing file you have recently uploaded:
- Locate the relevant Assignment Summary page within your unit.
- Select the relevant file from the File Submission box.
- From the pop up that appears, you may choose to edit the relevant file information as needed.
- To save your changes, select the purple Update button.
What is cut off date in Moodle assignment?
in Moodle 2.4! The Cut-off date is the date beyond which students will not be able to send in their assignment as the button for doing so will no longer be displayed.
How do you delete a file that won’t be deleted?
3 Methods to Force Delete a File or Folder in Windows 10
- Use “DEL” command to force delete a file in CMD: Access CMD utility.
- Press Shift + Delete to force delete a file or folder.
- Run Windows 10 in Safe Mode to Delete the File/Folder.
How do you force delete a file?
To do this, start by opening the Start menu (Windows key), typing run, and hitting Enter. In the dialogue that appears, type cmd and hit Enter again. With the command prompt open, enter del /f filename, where filename is the name of the file or files (you can specify multiple files using commas) you want to delete.
What is the shortcut key to delete a file?
To permanently delete a file: Press and hold the Shift key, then press the Delete key on your keyboard. Because you cannot undo this, you will be asked to confirm that you want to delete the file or folder.
Who can see private files in Moodle?
To block access to Private Files for everyone except administrator, this includes Manager, Course creator, Teacher, Non-editing teacher and Student, use the following steps: Login to Moodle as admin. Go to Site Administrator > User > Permissions > Define roles.
What is private files on Moodle?
The private files area is for holding files, for use in any of your courses, that you wish to remain inaccessible by students or other course developers or teachers. This page instructs you on how to add files to the private files area, how to use private files in a course, and how to organise private files.