Click again anywhere on the selected area, hold for a second and drag left or right. Nothing drags left or right, whether I left-click or right-click when dragging, To move the column, hold Alt when you release the mouse button to drop it.
- Click anywhere in the highlighted area and drag the column. The mouse pointer should change to show the drag operation. Before you release the mouse button, also press the Alt key. When the mouse pointer is at the left side of column A, release the mouse button. Column B should be moved to the left of column A so that A and B are switched.
How do I switch between columns in openoffice?
Ctrl+Shift+Enter (column break) move cursor (and following text) into next column.
How do you switch two columns in LibreOffice?
Using LibreOffice Calc 5.x.:
- Select the entire row(s) To select the entire row(s) click on the Calc numbered columns located on the far left of any sheet.
- Press and hold ALT key.
- Left click and hold any cell within that section.
- Using the mouse drag and drop the source row(s) to its destination.
- Release the mouse button.
How do I fix columns in openoffice?
Freezing a row and a column
- Click into the cell that is immediately below the row you want frozen and immediately to the right of the column you want frozen.
- Select Window > Freeze.
How do I show columns in open office?
To show all columns, select Format → Column → Show from the main menu.
How do I move cells in OpenOffice?
To move a single cell in Calc, click the cell to select it, then SHIFT-click the cell to highlight it, then drag it to the new location.
How do I move my cursor between columns in a Word document?
The standard way to do this (using the keyboard) is to use the Alt key in conjunction with the up and down arrow keys. If you press Alt+Down Arrow, the insertion point is moved to the top of the next column.
How do I change columns in Libreoffice writer?
From the main menu click on Format > Columns menu command. Make sure the Apply to Selection is selected and choose the number of columns. It’s good also to put some spacing between the columns. You can also set a separator line.
How do you move rows in openoffice?
First grab it without any modifier key pressed. Drag it to where you want to have it inserted. Press and hold Alt as you drop the row.
How do I remove protected cells in openoffice?
Select Format | Cells. Click the Cell Protection tab. Uncheck the Protected box. Click OK.
Which tab will you select to get to the freeze pane option?
On the View tab, select the Freeze Panes command, then choose Freeze Panes from the drop-down menu. The rows will be frozen in place, as indicated by the gray line. You can scroll down the worksheet while continuing to view the frozen rows at the top.
How do I lock cells in openoffice spreadsheet?
Select a range or all the cells of your sheet, with CTRL+A or by clicking the gray rectangle between the rows and columns headings, In the Format menu, select Cell and from the dialog window that will appear, switch to the Cell Protection tab, Deselect the check box called Protected (the cells are protected by default)
How do I unhide columns in OpenOffice?
Re: show hidden columns Select all the columns (click in the upper left corner of the cell grid), then right – click on any column header and choose Show.
How do I unhide columns in a symphony?
On the Home tab, in the Cells group, click Format. Do one of the following: Under Visibility, click Hide & Unhide, and then click Unhide Rows or Unhide Columns.
How do I unhide columns in WPS?
If you want to unhide a column, just select the columns on both sides of the hidden column, right-click, and choose the Unhide option.