How to Pitch a Blog to Huffington Post
- Research, research, research.
- Summarize your story idea.
- Explain what makes you the right person to write the piece.
- Explain why this story is significant and what the stakes are.
- Create a framework of how the piece will begin and end.
Can anyone write for the Huffington Post?
Bloggers can submit a blog on a topic of your choosing, but we ask and encourage all bloggers to write on subjects they have personal experience of or demonstrable expertise in. As a HuffPost blogger, you’ll have the ability to submit blog posts as and when you like.
How do you become a writer at the The Huffington Post?
5 STEP PLAN
- Write an awesome post. This is the most important part of this process.
- Figure out which section you want to publish your post in. You’ll need to mention it in the email pitch.
- Read the section you’ve chosen thoroughly.
- Now it’s time for the dreaded email pitch.
- This is the last step.
Does Huffington Post pay freelancers?
Many freelance writers rejoiced last week when the web site HuffPost (formerly The Huffington Post) announced it would be paying for all written contributions. Since its inception almost 13 years ago, the site—founded by millionaire Arianna Huffington—relied heavily on free content.
How do you pitch Huffington Post UK?
HuffPost | HuffPost UK Frequently Asked Questions. If you want to pitch a potential post, you can reach the blog team on [email protected] Below are some guidelines to have a look through before submitting a piece.
How do I publish on Huffington Post?
Pitch to us at [email protected] HuffPost Life is a no-BS guide to modern parenting, wellness, food, money, work, relationships and more. Our stories feature diverse, expert voices, who can offer advice, guidance and new information on topics that matter to real people.
How do I publish my blog on Huffington Post?
Some super helpful pointers that will help your article get accepted by HuffPost:
- The Huffington Post loves articles that are emotional, so write about personal experiences, feelings, and thoughts.
- Stick to a tried-and-tested format, such as how-to and list posts.
- Use an eye-catching title.
- Keep it around 800 words.
How does Huffington Post make money?
Its revenue mainly comes through two sources — corporate clients in search of health and wellness tools, and sponsorships/online content. In January, HuffPost shuts down its platform of 100,000 unpaid bloggers. Instead, it launches two new sections — HuffPost Opinion and HuffPost Personal.
Where can I find freelance writing jobs?
Here are some of the best places to find freelance writing jobs online:
- Freelance Writers Den.
- Opportunities of the Week.
- 5. Alexis Grant’s Database of Writers.
- Working In Content.
- Human Jobs.
- ProBlogger Job Board.
Who is Noah Michelson?
Noah Michelson is the Editorial Director of HuffPost Personal and the host of “D Is For Desire,” HuffPost’s love and sex podcast. He received his MFA in Poetry from New York University and has served as a commentator for the BBC, MSNBC, Entertainment Tonight, Current TV, Fuse, Sirius XM and HuffPost Live.
Where can I publish a memoir essay?
Where to submit your personal essays
- Boston Globe.
- Extra Crispy.
- Dame Magazine.
- The Christian Science Monitor.
- New Statesman.
- The New York Times.
- Creative Nonfiction Magazine.
How do I write Forbes?
To write for Forbes: Once there, submit an article of any length to the following email address: [email protected] The content you submit must be exclusive to Forbes and original. They’ll reject any material that has already been printed or published on other sites.